“Would you like to learn more about
receiving 24/7 Live in Care at home?
We’ve developed an easy to read and jargon free
11 page guide to help you along the way”
Our guide is perfect for individuals and families who are considering having a live in carer or PA (Personal Assistant) for the first time or who simply want to find out further information on the benefits of receiving live-in care at home.
Our guide is entitled:
“The complete A – Z of everything you need to know about having your own 24 hour live in home carer for 2010″
We’ve split our guide into 7 chapters where you will quickly learn:
- The 7 most important considerations you need to make when choosing a live in carer
- How to get the financial help you are entitled to, and how to get it quickly.
- How to decide between employing your own carer and using an agency.
- How to get the most enjoyment out of your live in carer.
- How to prepare to receive live in care at home.
- How to understand what your live in carer will expect from you.
- How to use our 24 easy and proven tips to get the most out of your live in carer.
As a free bonus we’ve also included our popular step-by-step check list and worksheet (pages 10-11) so that you can be sure you’ve covered everything when planning and deciding upon a live in carer or PA.
“All you need to do to collect your free guide is to simply complete the contact form below and we’ll send it straight to you…”
I hope you enjoy our guide and that it proves useful to you.
Live in Care Director